As part of the effort to extend the service life and expand the role of the CH-124 Sea King, IMP Aerospace has completed several modification and improvement programs. These include:
- Center Section Replacement Program
- Improved troop carrying capability
- Upgraded avionics
- Installation of an improved self defence suite (SDS)
- Machine gun mount and guard installation
- Improved instrument video monitoring
Projects in support of training are also carried out, including the conversion of ASW aircraft to Waterbird configuration to allow for pilot training in ditching procedures, and the conversion of a damaged aircraft into a permanent maintenance trainer.